The Summit Choral Society is hosting an open house at 7 tonight at Christ Lutheran Church, 16072 Highway 9 near Farmer's Korner in Breckenridge. We invite all prospective singers to join us for an evening of music and refreshments to learn about our next concert program, and decide if this type of musical experience is for you. No auditions necessary; all community singers are welcome.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive