Our thanks to everyone who attended and/or contributed to the benefit for the Franzen Health Care Fund. A special thank you to those people and businesses who contributed items for our silent auction, and to John Daisy at Fatty's, a true selfless community member. This just proves, once again, that our community will always pull together to help each other. Thank you also to Centennial Bank for setting the account and maintaining the donations. T. Perkins, M. Bowers, J. Bunchman on behalf of Donna and Eric Franzen.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate