Our thanks to everyone who attended and/or contributed to the benefit for the Franzen Health Care Fund. A special thank you to those people and businesses who contributed items for our silent auction, and to John Daisy at Fatty's, a true selfless community member. This just proves, once again, that our community will always pull together to help each other. Thank you also to Centennial Bank for setting the account and maintaining the donations. T. Perkins, M. Bowers, J. Bunchman on behalf of Donna and Eric Franzen.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day