Our thanks to everyone who attended and/or contributed to the benefit for the Franzen Health Care Fund. A special thank you to those people and businesses who contributed items for our silent auction, and to John Daisy at Fatty's, a true selfless community member. This just proves, once again, that our community will always pull together to help each other. Thank you also to Centennial Bank for setting the account and maintaining the donations. T. Perkins, M. Bowers, J. Bunchman on behalf of Donna and Eric Franzen.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- 123Mountain inventory sells for $56,000 at Sheriff's Auction
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Dillon Gateway Development gets green light