Our thanks to everyone who attended and/or contributed to the benefit for the Franzen Health Care Fund. A special thank you to those people and businesses who contributed items for our silent auction, and to John Daisy at Fatty's, a true selfless community member. This just proves, once again, that our community will always pull together to help each other. Thank you also to Centennial Bank for setting the account and maintaining the donations. T. Perkins, M. Bowers, J. Bunchman on behalf of Donna and Eric Franzen.
Breckenridge: Thanks for attending Franzen fundraiser
Trending in: News
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact