Our thanks to everyone who attended and/or contributed to the benefit for the Franzen Health Care Fund. A special thank you to those people and businesses who contributed items for our silent auction, and to John Daisy at Fatty's, a true selfless community member. This just proves, once again, that our community will always pull together to help each other. Thank you also to Centennial Bank for setting the account and maintaining the donations. T. Perkins, M. Bowers, J. Bunchman on behalf of Donna and Eric Franzen.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin