Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's debating if we should hit opening day up at Loveland Ski Area today."The Luv" is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, and we want to be a part of the celebration, we also have been kind of itching to strap on the shred sled and make a few turns.Here's hoping this season is better than last, which shouldn't be too hard to top considering it was one of the worst on record. We have a hunch this year WILL be better.Also, today in 2001 Apple unveiled the state-of-the-art IPod. We must say we've come a long ways, from eight tracks to tapes to CDs. Even a compact disc seems a bit outdated these days. Anybody out there still use tapes? That's about all the space we have today. Keeping it short and sweet. We out.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy