Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's debating if we should hit opening day up at Loveland Ski Area today."The Luv" is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, and we want to be a part of the celebration, we also have been kind of itching to strap on the shred sled and make a few turns.Here's hoping this season is better than last, which shouldn't be too hard to top considering it was one of the worst on record. We have a hunch this year WILL be better.Also, today in 2001 Apple unveiled the state-of-the-art IPod. We must say we've come a long ways, from eight tracks to tapes to CDs. Even a compact disc seems a bit outdated these days. Anybody out there still use tapes? That's about all the space we have today. Keeping it short and sweet. We out.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin