Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's debating if we should hit opening day up at Loveland Ski Area today."The Luv" is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, and we want to be a part of the celebration, we also have been kind of itching to strap on the shred sled and make a few turns.Here's hoping this season is better than last, which shouldn't be too hard to top considering it was one of the worst on record. We have a hunch this year WILL be better.Also, today in 2001 Apple unveiled the state-of-the-art IPod. We must say we've come a long ways, from eight tracks to tapes to CDs. Even a compact disc seems a bit outdated these days. Anybody out there still use tapes? That's about all the space we have today. Keeping it short and sweet. We out.
Summit Up 10-23-12: Celebrating 75 years of 'The Luv'
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- The US Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building