Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
'2020 Vision' luncheon seminar set for Tuesday
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Reindeer escapes Lighting of Dillon ceremony, swims Lake Dillon
- Beehive of Breckenridge takes flight with new location
- Leadville man died from hypothermia, coroner reports
- Summit County officials excited about Twin Tunnels project completion ahead of holiday rush