Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
'2020 Vision' luncheon seminar set for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- New co-working space to open in Frisco this fall
- Browns Canyon closer to national monument status
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats