Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program
- New targeted treatments extend lives of Colorado cancer patients