I'm a former business owner in Frisco (now retired), and I support Kevin Mastin for county commissioner. Kevin is a small business owner and he understands that success in the business community leads to a stronger economy for Summit County. Kevin is a past-president and lifetime member of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce. In 2004, he was a recipient of the chamber's Ben Fogle award. This award, named after my late husband who was one of the founders and the first president of the chamber, is the chamber's most prestigious award. In 2005 his business received the Small Business of the Year award. If you are a business owner, or an employee of a business in Summit County, you should recognize the value of a county commissioner with Kevin's background.
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass