I'm a former business owner in Frisco (now retired), and I support Kevin Mastin for county commissioner. Kevin is a small business owner and he understands that success in the business community leads to a stronger economy for Summit County. Kevin is a past-president and lifetime member of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce. In 2004, he was a recipient of the chamber's Ben Fogle award. This award, named after my late husband who was one of the founders and the first president of the chamber, is the chamber's most prestigious award. In 2005 his business received the Small Business of the Year award. If you are a business owner, or an employee of a business in Summit County, you should recognize the value of a county commissioner with Kevin's background.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate