I'm a former business owner in Frisco (now retired), and I support Kevin Mastin for county commissioner. Kevin is a small business owner and he understands that success in the business community leads to a stronger economy for Summit County. Kevin is a past-president and lifetime member of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce. In 2004, he was a recipient of the chamber's Ben Fogle award. This award, named after my late husband who was one of the founders and the first president of the chamber, is the chamber's most prestigious award. In 2005 his business received the Small Business of the Year award. If you are a business owner, or an employee of a business in Summit County, you should recognize the value of a county commissioner with Kevin's background.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain