I'm a former business owner in Frisco (now retired), and I support Kevin Mastin for county commissioner. Kevin is a small business owner and he understands that success in the business community leads to a stronger economy for Summit County. Kevin is a past-president and lifetime member of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce. In 2004, he was a recipient of the chamber's Ben Fogle award. This award, named after my late husband who was one of the founders and the first president of the chamber, is the chamber's most prestigious award. In 2005 his business received the Small Business of the Year award. If you are a business owner, or an employee of a business in Summit County, you should recognize the value of a county commissioner with Kevin's background.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin