I'm a former business owner in Frisco (now retired), and I support Kevin Mastin for county commissioner. Kevin is a small business owner and he understands that success in the business community leads to a stronger economy for Summit County. Kevin is a past-president and lifetime member of the Summit County Chamber of Commerce. In 2004, he was a recipient of the chamber's Ben Fogle award. This award, named after my late husband who was one of the founders and the first president of the chamber, is the chamber's most prestigious award. In 2005 his business received the Small Business of the Year award. If you are a business owner, or an employee of a business in Summit County, you should recognize the value of a county commissioner with Kevin's background.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody