Fill the Van is the largest food drive event to take place in the mountains, and will be conducting its 15th annual donations collection Saturday. Colorado Mountain Express vans will be parked outside of local grocery stores to collect donations between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Sites in Summit include: City Market in Dillon, Walmart in Frisco and City Market in Breck. The drive is organized by CME, and benefits counties throughout Colorado. Donations will remain in the county they were donated. The thousands of pounds of food collected (22 tons were raised last year) will benefit various food banks and nonprofit organizations.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66