The Village Inn in Silverthorne is now closed. According to district manager Lacy Packard, "We reached the end of our lease, and we chose not to renew it." There are currently no plans to re-open the restaurant in Summit in the near future.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette