The Village Inn in Silverthorne is now closed. According to district manager Lacy Packard, "We reached the end of our lease, and we chose not to renew it." There are currently no plans to re-open the restaurant in Summit in the near future.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction
- U.S. Ski Team FIS World Championship roster announced