The Village Inn in Silverthorne is now closed. According to district manager Lacy Packard, "We reached the end of our lease, and we chose not to renew it." There are currently no plans to re-open the restaurant in Summit in the near future.
- Colorado Flight for Life helicopter crash survivors identified
- Silverthorne man accused of embezzling from HOA for second time
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Former Breckenridge woman's nonprofit benefits post-earthquake Nepal
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service