The Village Inn in Silverthorne is now closed. According to district manager Lacy Packard, "We reached the end of our lease, and we chose not to renew it." There are currently no plans to re-open the restaurant in Summit in the near future.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception