The Village Inn in Silverthorne is now closed. According to district manager Lacy Packard, "We reached the end of our lease, and we chose not to renew it." There are currently no plans to re-open the restaurant in Summit in the near future.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds