A few seats are still available for the Skype seminar at the Summit County Community and Senior Center on Saturday from 9-11 a.m. The fee is $5. Call (970) 668-2940 to reserve a spot.
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- Skiers flock to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain for MLK weekend
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend