Trudy Gleiforst has recently retired from the Summit School District after 32 years of service. Her caring, compassionate, nurturing personality has won the hearts of everyone she has met. Gleiforst has faced some hard times with medical issues and we need your support! Breakfast will be Sunday at the Summit County Elks Lodge, 1321 Blue River Pkwy., Silverthorne. Advance tickets are available at Frisco Elementary M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $10 for adults in advance, and $12 at the door. Children 0-12 $5. Large silent auction (cash & checks only).
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Bear wrangled to safety after getting Cheese Balls container stuck on head
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide
- Life On Two Wheels: Around the world with Christina McGrath of Swell Fit Living
- Wildflowers are popping off, best places in Summit County to view them