Trudy Gleiforst has recently retired from the Summit School District after 32 years of service. Her caring, compassionate, nurturing personality has won the hearts of everyone she has met. Gleiforst has faced some hard times with medical issues and we need your support! Breakfast will be Sunday at the Summit County Elks Lodge, 1321 Blue River Pkwy., Silverthorne. Advance tickets are available at Frisco Elementary M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $10 for adults in advance, and $12 at the door. Children 0-12 $5. Large silent auction (cash & checks only).
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales