Trudy Gleiforst has recently retired from the Summit School District after 32 years of service. Her caring, compassionate, nurturing personality has won the hearts of everyone she has met. Gleiforst has faced some hard times with medical issues and we need your support! Breakfast will be Sunday at the Summit County Elks Lodge, 1321 Blue River Pkwy., Silverthorne. Advance tickets are available at Frisco Elementary M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $10 for adults in advance, and $12 at the door. Children 0-12 $5. Large silent auction (cash & checks only).
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain