Trudy Gleiforst has recently retired from the Summit School District after 32 years of service. Her caring, compassionate, nurturing personality has won the hearts of everyone she has met. Gleiforst has faced some hard times with medical issues and we need your support! Breakfast will be Sunday at the Summit County Elks Lodge, 1321 Blue River Pkwy., Silverthorne. Advance tickets are available at Frisco Elementary M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $10 for adults in advance, and $12 at the door. Children 0-12 $5. Large silent auction (cash & checks only).
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Two Summit County men hike the Pacific Crest Trail for brain injury survivors
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- BreckCreate, National Geographic Live bring explorers to Breckenridge
- Highway 9 realignment from Breckenridge to Frisco set to begin in '16