Trudy Gleiforst has recently retired from the Summit School District after 32 years of service. Her caring, compassionate, nurturing personality has won the hearts of everyone she has met. Gleiforst has faced some hard times with medical issues and we need your support! Breakfast will be Sunday at the Summit County Elks Lodge, 1321 Blue River Pkwy., Silverthorne. Advance tickets are available at Frisco Elementary M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $10 for adults in advance, and $12 at the door. Children 0-12 $5. Large silent auction (cash & checks only).
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Summit County's ladies of the night
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House