The Summit Tigers Mountain Bike Team would like to express its sincere gratitude for all the support from its sponsors from funding, coaching, services, discounted bike parts, tents, bike racks and tools borrowed for the races, a shop night to pizza. Thank you to Breckenridge Associates Real Estate, Burke and Riley's, Carvers, Empire Burger, Summit Fat Tire Society, Rocky Mountain Endurance, Downstairs at Eric's, Mountain Wave, Avalanche Sports and Mountain Sports Outlet. A special thank you to Lee Zimmerman at The Summit Foundation who put us in touch with Summit Velo which led us to Fred Newcomer and Kyle Stamp, Scott Bierman, Nick Truitt, Sydney Fox and Katie Stamp who all so generously gave us their time to coach our team. Thank you also to Alex Kendall for her coaching at practices and Rob Garcia of Wolfrock Racing for his special downhill skills clinic. You all helped make this third season of the Colorado High School Cycling League a big success for the Summit High team. Thank you!
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event