Enjoy a musical journey through time with a unique choir composed of local community singers as they perform music of Bach, Mozart, Vaughan Williams, Lennon/McCartney and many well-known composers in the second annual "From Bach to the Beatles" concert on today at 4 p.m. at Lord of the Mountain Church in Dillon. Lord of the Mountain's organist/pianist Len Rhodes and conductor Chris Keelan lead the 30+members. Co-sponsored by Breckenridge Music Festival and Summit Music and Arts. Tickets are free for students and children 18 and under; $15 in advance; $20 at the door. Call BMF office at (970) 453-9142 for tickets or (970) 468-6809 for info. Visit BreckenridgeMusicFestival.com or SummitMusicandArts.org.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole