Enjoy a musical journey through time with a unique choir composed of local community singers as they perform music of Bach, Mozart, Vaughan Williams, Lennon/McCartney and many well-known composers in the second annual "From Bach to the Beatles" concert on today at 4 p.m. at Lord of the Mountain Church in Dillon. Lord of the Mountain's organist/pianist Len Rhodes and conductor Chris Keelan lead the 30+members. Co-sponsored by Breckenridge Music Festival and Summit Music and Arts. Tickets are free for students and children 18 and under; $15 in advance; $20 at the door. Call BMF office at (970) 453-9142 for tickets or (970) 468-6809 for info. Visit BreckenridgeMusicFestival.com or SummitMusicandArts.org.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive