Enjoy a musical journey through time with a unique choir composed of local community singers as they perform music of Bach, Mozart, Vaughan Williams, Lennon/McCartney and many well-known composers in the second annual "From Bach to the Beatles" concert on today at 4 p.m. at Lord of the Mountain Church in Dillon. Lord of the Mountain's organist/pianist Len Rhodes and conductor Chris Keelan lead the 30+members. Co-sponsored by Breckenridge Music Festival and Summit Music and Arts. Tickets are free for students and children 18 and under; $15 in advance; $20 at the door. Call BMF office at (970) 453-9142 for tickets or (970) 468-6809 for info. Visit BreckenridgeMusicFestival.com or SummitMusicandArts.org.
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting signs of depression