Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
- 27-year-old Neal Raczek found dead in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge residents say bye-bye to 'the Bergie' on Peak 8
- Summit County turns out pockets for Highway 9 project
- 125 miles of unofficial Summit County trails get ranger district stamp of approval
- Walters: The list of Breckenridge breakdowns goes on and on