Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin