Learn what lies ahead for the American investor in the year 2020 at a free luncheon seminar presented by Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds. The "2020 Vision" focuses on the challenges and the opportunities that will become center stage over the next eight years. The seminar will be held at Q4U Restaurant in Frisco on Tuesday beginning at 11:45 a.m. Call the Edward Jones office of Mark Nunn at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a seat. Lunch will be provided.
'2020 Vision' luncheon seminar set for Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Mountain Travel Symposium: Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz opens up in candid interview
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?