Mike jumps in whenever and wherever he is needed, without hesitation. Mike has helped the rescue by building fences, providing transportation, roofing and heating for our new volunteer warming hut, feeding our rescued horses and providing pony rides. Mike is a star at our fundraiser BBQs. Thank you, Mike! A huge congratulations on being our October Volunteer of the month.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee