Mike jumps in whenever and wherever he is needed, without hesitation. Mike has helped the rescue by building fences, providing transportation, roofing and heating for our new volunteer warming hut, feeding our rescued horses and providing pony rides. Mike is a star at our fundraiser BBQs. Thank you, Mike! A huge congratulations on being our October Volunteer of the month.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages