Mike jumps in whenever and wherever he is needed, without hesitation. Mike has helped the rescue by building fences, providing transportation, roofing and heating for our new volunteer warming hut, feeding our rescued horses and providing pony rides. Mike is a star at our fundraiser BBQs. Thank you, Mike! A huge congratulations on being our October Volunteer of the month.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer