Mike jumps in whenever and wherever he is needed, without hesitation. Mike has helped the rescue by building fences, providing transportation, roofing and heating for our new volunteer warming hut, feeding our rescued horses and providing pony rides. Mike is a star at our fundraiser BBQs. Thank you, Mike! A huge congratulations on being our October Volunteer of the month.
- Summit High School student Jefte Flores remembered by friends, family
- Buena Vista doctor Eric Gibb opens no-insurance practice in Frisco
- Hundreds celebrated a river's reopening
- Hike Summit: Argentine Pass Trail near Keystone
- Summit County sport photos from sand volleyball, kayaking and more in late August