Mike jumps in whenever and wherever he is needed, without hesitation. Mike has helped the rescue by building fences, providing transportation, roofing and heating for our new volunteer warming hut, feeding our rescued horses and providing pony rides. Mike is a star at our fundraiser BBQs. Thank you, Mike! A huge congratulations on being our October Volunteer of the month.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport
- Webster Pass Road traces the Snake River to its headwaters at Teller Mountain