The Community Supper teams in Breckenridge at St. John's would like to send a huge thank you to La Francaise and Soupz On for their very generous donations of bread for the Tuesday night suppers. The bread is enjoyed by all both at the supper and being sent home with our guests, there is never any bread leftover. We are also very grateful for the community support that we are receiving, we are feeding upwards of 100-120 people each Tuesday evening. Thank you,
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass