The Community Supper teams in Breckenridge at St. John's would like to send a huge thank you to La Francaise and Soupz On for their very generous donations of bread for the Tuesday night suppers. The bread is enjoyed by all both at the supper and being sent home with our guests, there is never any bread leftover. We are also very grateful for the community support that we are receiving, we are feeding upwards of 100-120 people each Tuesday evening. Thank you,
Thanks to La Francaise and Soupz On
Trending in: News
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.