The Community Supper teams in Breckenridge at St. John's would like to send a huge thank you to La Francaise and Soupz On for their very generous donations of bread for the Tuesday night suppers. The bread is enjoyed by all both at the supper and being sent home with our guests, there is never any bread leftover. We are also very grateful for the community support that we are receiving, we are feeding upwards of 100-120 people each Tuesday evening. Thank you,
Thanks to La Francaise and Soupz On
Trending in: News
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado