The Community Supper teams in Breckenridge at St. John's would like to send a huge thank you to La Francaise and Soupz On for their very generous donations of bread for the Tuesday night suppers. The bread is enjoyed by all both at the supper and being sent home with our guests, there is never any bread leftover. We are also very grateful for the community support that we are receiving, we are feeding upwards of 100-120 people each Tuesday evening. Thank you,
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary
- Salty and sweet recipes to add to the Thanksgiving snack menu