The Community Supper teams in Breckenridge at St. John's would like to send a huge thank you to La Francaise and Soupz On for their very generous donations of bread for the Tuesday night suppers. The bread is enjoyed by all both at the supper and being sent home with our guests, there is never any bread leftover. We are also very grateful for the community support that we are receiving, we are feeding upwards of 100-120 people each Tuesday evening. Thank you,
Thanks to La Francaise and Soupz On
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?