Free community preparedness workshops are offered by the American Red Cross on Nov. 8 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the Frisco Day Lodge. The free seminar features Ready Rating - a free online tool that helps organizations and businesses prepare for emergencies - and how to improve individual preparedness skills.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic