Free community preparedness workshops are offered by the American Red Cross on Nov. 8 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the Frisco Day Lodge. The free seminar features Ready Rating - a free online tool that helps organizations and businesses prepare for emergencies - and how to improve individual preparedness skills.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco