Free community preparedness workshops are offered by the American Red Cross on Nov. 8 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the Frisco Day Lodge. The free seminar features Ready Rating - a free online tool that helps organizations and businesses prepare for emergencies - and how to improve individual preparedness skills.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge