Free community preparedness workshops are offered by the American Red Cross on Nov. 8 at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the Frisco Day Lodge. The free seminar features Ready Rating - a free online tool that helps organizations and businesses prepare for emergencies - and how to improve individual preparedness skills.
American Red Cross offers free workshops
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses