Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
Tickets on sale for epilepsy benefit performance
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Road Trip: Travel to Telluride for the season that shimmers
- Breckenridge’s C.J. Mueller among Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame inductees