Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Mountain Wheels: Affordable Jaguars – including a new SUV – seek to broaden appeal
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Hike Summit: A snowy June trip on Wheeler Trail in Breckenridge
- Summit County organizations host sesquicentennial celebration of a summer trip on Ute Pass