Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales