Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- Summit High athletics sends 6 seniors to college rugby, track programs
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- After two terms as mayor of the Kingdom, Warner passes on the crown