Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday