Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gluten-free cookbook author Carol Fenster releases new recipes, book
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need
- Summit County campaign creating sticker for edible marijuana products