Tickets for Purple Power Hour, a local talent performance to raise epilepsy awareness, go on sale today for $10 at the Summit School of Dance. The performance will be at the Backstage Theatre in Breckenridge on Nov. 29 at 7 p.m. and will feature local talent dancing, singing and more, including a dance performance by Summit School of Dance's Jr. CO.motion. One hundred percent of proceeds will go to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. In addition, several local businesses have agreed to promote epilepsy awareness throughout November - at Hair Harmonies in Frisco, any $20 purple hair streak will be donated to the foundation. Cameez Frozen Yogurt & Coffee, also in Frisco, will offer purple fro-yo, with signs promoting epilepsy awareness.
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Breckenridge boosts water rates to fund $30 million water plant