With Keystone's opening day upon us and Breckenridge's following next week, we're ready to mark the beginning of another epic season for Vail Resorts. Before we all turn our attention to the slopes and welcome visitors from around the world, we want to take time to thank you, our local community. Without your support, we wouldn't be able to do what we love every day - provide you and all of our guests with the best possible skiing and riding experience.We know local ski resorts are critical to the success of the community and we take pride in our partnership with you. Through continued investment in new programs and amenities, exciting events and the best on-snow experience possible, we'll do our part to make it a great season for everyone. We hope to see you on the mountain soon, and thank you for the continued support of Keystone and Breckenridge. Here's to a great, safe season in Summit County!
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Woodward at Copper offering children's programs in March
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally