Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column giving a shout-out to the crew down at three20south in Breck as well as the members of John Brown's Body for providing us with excellent Halloween entertainment. Short and sweet. That's how we roll.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry