Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column giving a shout-out to the crew down at three20south in Breck as well as the members of John Brown's Body for providing us with excellent Halloween entertainment. Short and sweet. That's how we roll.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Dew Tour’s TV presence spells marketing magic for Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization