A celebration of life will be held in honor of Dick Orwig today at 4 p.m. at the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge. Dick preferred a party rather than a service and all friends/family are welcome. Come help us toast Dick, swap stories and enjoy music, snacks and a cash bar.
- BREAKING: Pilot dies after Flight for Life helicopter crashes in Frisco
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup