A celebration of life will be held in honor of Dick Orwig today at 4 p.m. at the Riverwalk Center in Breckenridge. Dick preferred a party rather than a service and all friends/family are welcome. Come help us toast Dick, swap stories and enjoy music, snacks and a cash bar.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Bear wrangled to safety after getting Cheese Balls container stuck on head
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide
- Life On Two Wheels: Around the world with Christina McGrath of Swell Fit Living
- Wildflowers are popping off, best places in Summit County to view them