The Summit County Caregiver and Memory Loss support group now meets the first Tuesday of every month at the Summit County Community and Senior Center, Frisco, at 1 p.m. and at Father Dyer Methodist Church, Breckenridge, 6:30 p.m. the same day. The group is a gathering of folks that care for loved ones at home, in facilities or from a distance. Participants share their successes and struggles and work together to find resources that benefit caregivers. Once a quarter there is an expert presentation on a relevant topic for the group. Drop in's are welcomed. This is a no-fee event sponsored by the Summit Seniors, the Council on Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer's Association. For details, call (970) 584-0311. Transportation can be arranged and some caregiver respite care is available with advance reservations.
Caregiver/memory loss support group meets Tuesday
Trending in: News
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Summit County wildfire danger upped after Breck firefighters respond to two calls
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco