The Summit County Caregiver and Memory Loss support group now meets the first Tuesday of every month at the Summit County Community and Senior Center, Frisco, at 1 p.m. and at Father Dyer Methodist Church, Breckenridge, 6:30 p.m. the same day. The group is a gathering of folks that care for loved ones at home, in facilities or from a distance. Participants share their successes and struggles and work together to find resources that benefit caregivers. Once a quarter there is an expert presentation on a relevant topic for the group. Drop in's are welcomed. This is a no-fee event sponsored by the Summit Seniors, the Council on Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer's Association. For details, call (970) 584-0311. Transportation can be arranged and some caregiver respite care is available with advance reservations.
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village