The Summit County Caregiver and Memory Loss support group now meets the first Tuesday of every month at the Summit County Community and Senior Center, Frisco, at 1 p.m. and at Father Dyer Methodist Church, Breckenridge, 6:30 p.m. the same day. The group is a gathering of folks that care for loved ones at home, in facilities or from a distance. Participants share their successes and struggles and work together to find resources that benefit caregivers. Once a quarter there is an expert presentation on a relevant topic for the group. Drop in's are welcomed. This is a no-fee event sponsored by the Summit Seniors, the Council on Aging and the Colorado Alzheimer's Association. For details, call (970) 584-0311. Transportation can be arranged and some caregiver respite care is available with advance reservations.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Breckenridge boosts water rates to fund $30 million water plant