"Planning for Success: Your Organization's Key to the Future" is the subject of the upcoming nonprofit training offered by Kaleidoscope Concepts with support from The Summit Foundation. This latest offering in the monthly "Souper Series" will take place in the Buffalo Mountain Room at the County Commons Building on Friday, beginning at 11:45 a.m. and lasting until 2. In this interactive training, we look at keys to strategic planning that will include programming, fundraising, volunteer recruitment and development. The cost is $25 and includes a soup and salad lunch. Bring your key staff, board members and involved volunteers to get your planning for 2013 off to a successful start. For this session, if you choose to have Kaleidoscope Concepts help your group subsequently develop a winning plan for 2013, the cost of this session will be credited back to your organization. For more info or to register for this, contact Judi LaPoint at (970) 453-7667.
Frisco: Monthly 'Souper Series' seminar slated on Friday
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Pro Challenge builds connections between cycling, community