I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday