I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- Brush Creek wildfire continues to burn
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death