I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
Fiske: Take your junk to the dump
Trending in: News
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Liddick: Big government the cause, not the cure, of social unrest
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal