I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan