I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Mountain Town News: When terrorists try to assassinate billionaires