I have noticed that recently Dillon Valley has become a popular dumping ground. The former church parking lot is very popular. I have seen beds, couches and right now there is a flatbed trailer with all sorts of junk also sitting there. Also, lots of old tires are popping up too. Come on folks, take your junk to the dump. We don't enjoy looking at other peoples castaways.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain