Breckenridge continues to celebrate opening day by hosting "Wake Up Breck," beginning at 7 a.m. today at participating Breckenridge coffee shops.As a part of the resort's annual promotion, coffee shops throughout Breck are giving away free coffee and exclusive mugs.Only 1,500 commemorative coffee mugs are available.The event begins at 7 a.m. and will continue as long as supplies last.Participating coffee shops include: Starbucks, Coffee Cart at City Market, Coffee Depot at Main St. Station, Kava Cafe, Daylight Donuts, Cool River Coffee House, Clint's Bakery & Coffee House and Cuppa Joe's."Only one mug will be allowed per person and are first come, first serve," said Alysa Hetze, spokeswoman for Breckenridge Ski Resort. "We expect them to go quickly, so set your alarms. We recommend arriving before the event start but want the event to be enjoyable for the locals and share our excitement for opening day."
Wake Up Breck kicks off opening weekend today
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years
- ‘Fitness Christmas’ arrives early at Silverthorne Rec Center