The American Red Cross is presenting free seminars at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. today at the Frisco Day Lodge, featuring Ready Rating - a free online tool for businesses, schools and other organizations to prepare for emergencies and Individual Preparedness Skills - which provide you with the skills needed to be Red Cross ready - self-reliant for an extended period of time.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest