The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
Dillon Marina closed for winter season
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- Rocky Mountain Marijuana Part 1: High Country towns learn live with retail culture
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado