The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate