The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
- Beachside in the backcountry
- Mobile bank bandit who hit Summit County gets 18 years in prison
- New Frisco Elementary School principal emphasizes innovation in teaching
- Density of Frisco townhome development faces resistance
- The bitter majesty of Ginnell Glacier slowly disappearing in Glacier National Park