The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Capes, chains and pond crossing: Scenes from 2016 Breck Bike Week (photos)
- Summit County again solicits public insights on Lake Hill project