The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
Dillon Marina closed for winter season
Trending in: News
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Yonder Mountain String Band brings bluegrass to Breckenridge