The Dillon Marina has officially closed to the public for the winter season. Recent improvements to the marina, including a new water line, sewer line and drainage system are complete. The fire suppression system on the fuel dock is also finished, and the new dock ramps have been installed. Some small improvement projects will continue throughout winter, weather-permitting. This includes dock repairs and grading the parking lots. Any with comments or questions are encouraged to stop by the marina.
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- Brush Creek wildfire continues to burn
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death