Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group, which will meet on the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost at 7 p.m. The first meeting will be this Monday and all the meetings will be at The Church at Agape Outpost from 7-8 p.m. Please join us! For more information, please contact Kim Ramey, director of PT/OT/ST, at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group meets Monday
Trending in: News
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Suspects make first court appearance in Pfister murder case