Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group, which will meet on the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost at 7 p.m. The first meeting will be this Monday and all the meetings will be at The Church at Agape Outpost from 7-8 p.m. Please join us! For more information, please contact Kim Ramey, director of PT/OT/ST, at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group meets Monday
Trending in: News
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Yonder Mountain String Band brings bluegrass to Breckenridge