Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group, which will meet on the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost at 7 p.m. The first meeting will be this Monday and all the meetings will be at The Church at Agape Outpost from 7-8 p.m. Please join us! For more information, please contact Kim Ramey, director of PT/OT/ST, at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development