Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group, which will meet on the second Monday of every month at The Church at Agape Outpost at 7 p.m. The first meeting will be this Monday and all the meetings will be at The Church at Agape Outpost from 7-8 p.m. Please join us! For more information, please contact Kim Ramey, director of PT/OT/ST, at (970) 668-6980 in the therapy department at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center/Avalanche PT and Sports Rehabilitation.
Young Adult's and High School Student's Concussion and Head Injury Support Group meets Monday
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- In Colorado, a new water year begins