Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan