Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge