Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House