Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group