Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Summit County hatchet trial comes to emotional conclusion, 10-year sentence
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Lucha Cantina in Breckenridge to close April 21
- Rock Mountain Marijuana Part 2: Police at front lines of evolving industry