Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Summit locals and businesses take on Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Rep. Polis announces wilderness expansion bill in Breckenridge
- Summit, Inc: Colorado winning marijuana tourism battle with Washington state