Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Yonder Mountain String Band brings bluegrass to Breckenridge