Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- 2014 Dillon Open Regatta sets sail this weekend at the Dillon Marina
- Make your own insect repellant for the High Country