Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Rain delays cause two-day closure on Frisco’s Main Street
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies