Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Colorado's News Roundup: Beaver Creek Fire spreads into Mount Zirkel Wilderness (06.29.16)
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns