Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle
- New coworking alliance helps skiers balance work and play
- Summit County residents rally to organize event celebrating Blake Bostic’s life
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- Four-year-old Breckenridge girl bravely faces amputation, chemotherapy