Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- How Copper Mountain became a hotbed for international ski team training
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915