Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- Colorado Supreme Court considers marijuana drug-test firing case