Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Bruner found guilty on all counts in wife's murder
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner
- Stephanie Roller Bruner: 'He threatened my life'
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public