Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Hey! You're doing it wrong — four common skier mistakes
- Holiday snowstorm promises to snarl skier traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel
- Woodward at Copper now offers beginner ski and snowboard lessons for teens
- Lindsey Vonn, Bobby Brown join national Vail Resort’s Epic Pro Team