Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution
- Car rental startup finds success in first month at Denver International Airport
- Summit County golf courses tee up for season
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open