Dirt displaced from construction at the Dillon Marina is being moved to an area in front of the Dillon Cemetery. The dirt is being used to re-shape and improve the old berms in that area. The area is being cleaned and improved upon, including re-vegetating and re-seeding. Already used for boat storage, during the winter it is often a place where excess snow is dumped.
Berms improved at Dillon Cemetery
Trending in: News
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Breckenridge council hammers out Main Street marijuana rules