Have you ever wondered what steps are involved in purchasing a home? Come find out at our free homebuyer education class on Thursday, from 12:30-5 p.m. in the Ute Room at the Summit County Community and Senior Center in Frisco. You will learn the basics A-Z what it takes to purchase a home, as now sure is a great time to do so! The class is sponsored by the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority, put on by the Summit Combined Housing Authority with help from local volunteers who will walk you through the lending process, real estate transaction, title company portion and home inspection. There will also be information on current down payment assistance programs and more! Snacks will be provided. Register so that we know how many people to expect; call Joy at (970) 423-7041 or email JoyK@summithousing.us to register for this great class.
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system