Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) for the parenting workshop How to Use Time-Out Effectively presented by early childhood specialist Susan Turner, on Wednesday from 5-7 p.m. at the Frisco Senior Center. The class is free and includes dinner and childcare. Please RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com.
FIRC parenting class Wednesday
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Colorado gun law relies on flawed estimate
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain