Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) for the parenting workshop How to Use Time-Out Effectively presented by early childhood specialist Susan Turner, on Wednesday from 5-7 p.m. at the Frisco Senior Center. The class is free and includes dinner and childcare. Please RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Tubbs Romp to Stomp snowshoeing event storms into Summit County
- Summit Stage bus system receives $1.6 million in CDOT grants
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally