Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) for the parenting workshop How to Use Time-Out Effectively presented by early childhood specialist Susan Turner, on Wednesday from 5-7 p.m. at the Frisco Senior Center. The class is free and includes dinner and childcare. Please RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIRC parenting class Wednesday
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Summit locals and businesses take on Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Rep. Polis announces wilderness expansion bill in Breckenridge
- Summit County cycling judge crucial part of USA Pro Challenge