Join the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) for the parenting workshop How to Use Time-Out Effectively presented by early childhood specialist Susan Turner, on Wednesday from 5-7 p.m. at the Frisco Senior Center. The class is free and includes dinner and childcare. Please RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages