The board of education recognized top performing students at a meeting Tuesday. Surrounded by proud parents and grandparents, the students received certificates of achievement from the board. Benjamin Cottrell and Kaeli Subberwal, both 10th graders at Summit High School, received awards for achieving the highest score on the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) test for math and reading, respectively. The following students were recognized for scoring in the 99th percentile on both reading and math on the NWEA test: Foster Krueger, fourth grade at Breckenridge Elementary; Jacob Lau, fifth grade at Silverthorne Elementary; Cole Sakata, third grade at Frisco Elementary; and Kaeli Subberwal, 10th grade at Summit High School.
Summit County students recognized for high test scores
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Peak 9 Restaurant in Breckenridge celebrates final closing day
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation