The board of education recognized top performing students at a meeting Tuesday. Surrounded by proud parents and grandparents, the students received certificates of achievement from the board. Benjamin Cottrell and Kaeli Subberwal, both 10th graders at Summit High School, received awards for achieving the highest score on the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) test for math and reading, respectively. The following students were recognized for scoring in the 99th percentile on both reading and math on the NWEA test: Foster Krueger, fourth grade at Breckenridge Elementary; Jacob Lau, fifth grade at Silverthorne Elementary; Cole Sakata, third grade at Frisco Elementary; and Kaeli Subberwal, 10th grade at Summit High School.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing