I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting signs of depression