I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
Stacy: Thanks to Burke & Riley's for vets free meal
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Silverthorne calf moose on the mend, not out of the woods yet