I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake