I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
- Leadville murder suspect named, armed and at-large
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Wines of the Grand Valley: A tour through downtown Palisade
- Historic Brown Hotel in Breckenridge reopens with focus on live music
- Frisco begins final stretch of Main Street construction