I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Breck Bears hockey club replaces Breck Bucks in Rocky Mountain hockey league
- Immer: The Biggest Loser: The presidential politics edition (column)