I'd like to express my sincere appreciation to the owners of Burke & Riley's Pub in Breckenridge for their generosity in providing a free entree to all veterans on Tuesday, Nov. 12. I served eight years in the United States Army Military Police Corps, and my son served five years in the United States Marines and we are both now residents of Summit County. We see TV commercials around Veterans Day showing various chain restaurants offering free meals to veterans, however none of these businesses reside in Summit County. I, for one, am very appreciative of the generosity they showed to all veterans.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain