I wanted to thank the Breckenridge community for a wonderful day. The Free Ride had the opportunity to pass out a thousand cookies to our patrons. It was a great pleasure to meet everyone and get the chance to chat with everyone for a couple of minutes. We appreciated getting to hear your comments and suggestions. A special thank you is needed for Harry Damm and the Beaver Run Resort for providing cocoa and hot spiced apple cider to accompany our cookies. We truly appreciate Beaver Run's show of support as we celebrated a historic milestone. Thanks to my staff members Rikke, Amy, Kenneth, and Mark for their help and to Mayor John Warner for his eloquent comments and hot cocoa toast to mark the occasion. Our new service enhancement, the Interactive Schedule, received over 500 hits on its first day. More service enhancements are yet to come this ski season and it was fun to be able to share with folks what we are working on. As I said, it was a wonderful day and it is our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for "Taking a Free Ride" and we luv ya Breckenridge!
Lewis-Baker: Thanks to Breck community
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Rain delays cause two-day closure on Frisco’s Main Street
- Former Silverthorne police chief makes ‘THC’ brownies