The Lake Dillon Fire Protection District Board of Directors wants to extend a heartfelt thanks to the voters in our district who approved Measure 5A. We are gratified and heartened by the show of community support for the firefighters, fire-prevention staff and administration of Lake Dillon Fire. We know that asking for additional taxes is never popular, but we appreciate the confidence that our residents and property owners have placed in us. You can be assured that we will use the additional revenues wisely, effectively and with great discretion and prudence. Sincerely,
Lake Dillon Fire thanks voters for 5A approval
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle