The Lake Dillon Fire Protection District Board of Directors wants to extend a heartfelt thanks to the voters in our district who approved Measure 5A. We are gratified and heartened by the show of community support for the firefighters, fire-prevention staff and administration of Lake Dillon Fire. We know that asking for additional taxes is never popular, but we appreciate the confidence that our residents and property owners have placed in us. You can be assured that we will use the additional revenues wisely, effectively and with great discretion and prudence. Sincerely,
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary