The Lake Dillon Fire Protection District Board of Directors wants to extend a heartfelt thanks to the voters in our district who approved Measure 5A. We are gratified and heartened by the show of community support for the firefighters, fire-prevention staff and administration of Lake Dillon Fire. We know that asking for additional taxes is never popular, but we appreciate the confidence that our residents and property owners have placed in us. You can be assured that we will use the additional revenues wisely, effectively and with great discretion and prudence. Sincerely,
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships