The Summit Historical Society would like to extend a huge thank you to Jacob Poehls and David Martinez and the Summit Middle School's volunteer program. Jacob and David volunteered their time to the Old Dillon Schoolhouse Museum doing projects that really needed to get done before winter set in. As a nonprofit with very few resources, it is fantastic to get young people like this, to participate. I would also like to commend the Summit Middle School for encouraging their students to get involved in volunteer projects. Jacob and David have also agreed to help shovel snow at the museum this winter, now that is commitment.
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Domus Pacis Family Concert Series presents Under a Blood Red Sky in Breckenridge
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'