The Summit Historical Society would like to extend a huge thank you to Jacob Poehls and David Martinez and the Summit Middle School's volunteer program. Jacob and David volunteered their time to the Old Dillon Schoolhouse Museum doing projects that really needed to get done before winter set in. As a nonprofit with very few resources, it is fantastic to get young people like this, to participate. I would also like to commend the Summit Middle School for encouraging their students to get involved in volunteer projects. Jacob and David have also agreed to help shovel snow at the museum this winter, now that is commitment.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- Colorado company to be featured on 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' with Mike Rowe
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)