The Summit Historical Society would like to extend a huge thank you to Jacob Poehls and David Martinez and the Summit Middle School's volunteer program. Jacob and David volunteered their time to the Old Dillon Schoolhouse Museum doing projects that really needed to get done before winter set in. As a nonprofit with very few resources, it is fantastic to get young people like this, to participate. I would also like to commend the Summit Middle School for encouraging their students to get involved in volunteer projects. Jacob and David have also agreed to help shovel snow at the museum this winter, now that is commitment.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry