The Summit Historical Society would like to extend a huge thank you to Jacob Poehls and David Martinez and the Summit Middle School's volunteer program. Jacob and David volunteered their time to the Old Dillon Schoolhouse Museum doing projects that really needed to get done before winter set in. As a nonprofit with very few resources, it is fantastic to get young people like this, to participate. I would also like to commend the Summit Middle School for encouraging their students to get involved in volunteer projects. Jacob and David have also agreed to help shovel snow at the museum this winter, now that is commitment.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization