The Summit Historical Society would like to extend a huge thank you to Jacob Poehls and David Martinez and the Summit Middle School's volunteer program. Jacob and David volunteered their time to the Old Dillon Schoolhouse Museum doing projects that really needed to get done before winter set in. As a nonprofit with very few resources, it is fantastic to get young people like this, to participate. I would also like to commend the Summit Middle School for encouraging their students to get involved in volunteer projects. Jacob and David have also agreed to help shovel snow at the museum this winter, now that is commitment.
Summit Historical Society says thanks
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge woman finds fulfillment in foraging
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Keystone’s Mountain Town Music Festival has live music, peach treats
- 2014 USA Pro Challenge comes to Breckenridge for key Stage 5 finish
- Colorado Highway 9 bypass plan draws positive resident response