November is Epilepsy Awareness Month. Marcee Peterson from the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado will be giving a seizure awareness and first aid presentation, with a special performance by the Summit School of Dance, at Frisco Elementary Monday at 2 p.m.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry