Today from 9 a.m. to noon, the Summit County Elks Lodge (Silverthorne) will be hosting an all-you-can-eat fundraising breakfast to benefit Silverthorne Police Department's Adopt an Angel 2012 program. Tickets are $12 at the door. Children under 12 are $5 at the door. Bring an unwrapped toy to donate.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer