The Rotary Club of Summit County (RCSC) would like to remind residents that we would be delighted to send some of our "care" packages to our troops stationed in Afghanistan. If you have a loved one - husband/wife, son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter, niece/nephew or just a great friend - who is deployed in Afghanistan at the present time, do let us know. We'll be mailing packages to troops in November and during the Christmas season. We need to know his/her name, address, anticipated date of return, and your contact details. Call Al & Liz Wickert at (970) 453-4778 or send an email to RotaryLiz@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you. Contributions to this troop support effort would be gratefully received at the Summit County Rotary Charitable Fund, a 501c3 nonprofit, PO Box 4401, Frisco, CO 80443. Mark "Troop Support" on your check. Donations are tax deductible.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole