The Rotary Club of Summit County (RCSC) would like to remind residents that we would be delighted to send some of our "care" packages to our troops stationed in Afghanistan. If you have a loved one - husband/wife, son/daughter, grandson/granddaughter, niece/nephew or just a great friend - who is deployed in Afghanistan at the present time, do let us know. We'll be mailing packages to troops in November and during the Christmas season. We need to know his/her name, address, anticipated date of return, and your contact details. Call Al & Liz Wickert at (970) 453-4778 or send an email to RotaryLiz@gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you. Contributions to this troop support effort would be gratefully received at the Summit County Rotary Charitable Fund, a 501c3 nonprofit, PO Box 4401, Frisco, CO 80443. Mark "Troop Support" on your check. Donations are tax deductible.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony