The Faith Communities of Breckenridge, along with local restaurants are coming together once again to provide a free dinner on Thanksgiving. The dinner will be at Mi Casa Restaurant in Breck from noon to 5 p.m. We need help in a variety of ways. We need volunteers to help set-up, be greeters, be runners to pick up food, kitchen help, carvers, servers and cleanup. We also need donations of desserts; pies, cakes and cookies. For more info and to participate and help, contact Sally Peel at St. John's Episcopal Church at (970) 453-4264 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin