The Faith Communities of Breckenridge, along with local restaurants are coming together once again to provide a free dinner on Thanksgiving. The dinner will be at Mi Casa Restaurant in Breck from noon to 5 p.m. We need help in a variety of ways. We need volunteers to help set-up, be greeters, be runners to pick up food, kitchen help, carvers, servers and cleanup. We also need donations of desserts; pies, cakes and cookies. For more info and to participate and help, contact Sally Peel at St. John's Episcopal Church at (970) 453-4264 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy