The Faith Communities of Breckenridge, along with local restaurants are coming together once again to provide a free dinner on Thanksgiving. The dinner will be at Mi Casa Restaurant in Breck from noon to 5 p.m. We need help in a variety of ways. We need volunteers to help set-up, be greeters, be runners to pick up food, kitchen help, carvers, servers and cleanup. We also need donations of desserts; pies, cakes and cookies. For more info and to participate and help, contact Sally Peel at St. John's Episcopal Church at (970) 453-4264 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization