The Faith Communities of Breckenridge, along with local restaurants are coming together once again to provide a free dinner on Thanksgiving. The dinner will be at Mi Casa Restaurant in Breck from noon to 5 p.m. We need help in a variety of ways. We need volunteers to help set-up, be greeters, be runners to pick up food, kitchen help, carvers, servers and cleanup. We also need donations of desserts; pies, cakes and cookies. For more info and to participate and help, contact Sally Peel at St. John's Episcopal Church at (970) 453-4264 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School