Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- Colorado hiker rescued after fall off Mt. Royal in Frisco
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Breckenridge increases parking fines for time-limit violators
- Forest Service OKs ziplines, alpine coasters on Vail Mountain
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs