Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)