Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Discovering Tom's Baby, the largest piece of gold ever found in Colorado
- The Dialogue: Commenters take on pit bull apologist
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Uphill in November: Be mindful of access policies and general etiquette when skinning