Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course