Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Take 5: The Mosquito-Tenmile Range Traverse with Nikki LaRochelle
- Breckenridge Hogfest celebrates bourbon and bacon with Tender Belly
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics