Lake Dillon Preschool would like to extend a huge thank you to Copper Mountain, Grand Lodge on Peak 7, Alpine Bank and the rest of our sponsors for Ready for Spaghetti. We would like to also thank the Summit School of Dance, Scott McCray (amazing balloon artist) and Maria Spotts (face painter extraordinaire) for their contributions to the event; and all community members and Lake Dillon Preschool families and friends who attended the event. You all helped to make this our best Ready for Spaghetti dinner ever!
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin