Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- Skiers flock to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain for MLK weekend
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend