Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner slated for Thursday
- Going gluten-free popular, but comes with pitfalls
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Colorado Body Tech Breckenridge laser treatments put customers on fat-burning fast track
- Today's top five things to do in Summit County
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate