Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
- A High Country guide to better coffee
- On The Hill video report: Backflip practice goes awry on Breck’s Peak 10
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Cultivating Spirits pairs cannabis with Christmas dishes
- Woodward at Copper now offers beginner ski and snowboard lessons for teens