Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
Silverthorne: Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner slated for Thursday
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?