Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Sunsation returns to Copper Mountain with bikini contest, pond skimming
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)