Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
Silverthorne: Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner slated for Thursday
Trending in: News
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- 2014 Dillon Open Regatta sets sail this weekend at the Dillon Marina
- Make your own insect repellant for the High Country