Summit County Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner will be at the Silverthorne Pavilion on Thursday, from noon to 3 p.m. Come and give thanks with your family and friends while enjoying a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving feast provided by the Keystone Conference Center. The dinner is free and everyone is welcome! For more info, call Wendy Myers at (970) 262-9336.
Silverthorne: Rotary Community Thanksgiving Dinner slated for Thursday
Trending in: News
- Liddick: Big government the cause, not the cure, of social unrest
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal