The Summit High School Football Booster Club would like to extend our thanks to the many businesses and individuals who have supported our team this season. Many, many thanks to: Burke & Riley's, Grand Timber Lodge, The Breckenridge Building Center, the Breckenridge Restaurant Association, Sanders True Value, Cameez Frozen Yogurt, Safeway, Roman Moore & Krystal 93, Peak Provisions, Soupz On, Noodles & Company, Q4U, Walmart, Amerigas, Buck & Mary Jo Finley, Andy Webster & ALW Construction, Summit Medical Center & St. Anthony's Health Foundation, Avalanche Physical Therapy, Mike Eckenweiler, Wonder Bread, Nancy Secor Photography and the Silverthorne Pavilion. A very special thank you to Lost Cajun who donated the food for our end-of-the-season banquet and also to Q4U for providing additional food for this banquet. We feel fortunate to be a part of a community that supports our young people in such a gracious manner.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales