The National Repertory Orchestra would like to thank owner Jay Beckerman and Chef Brandon Farr from the Blue River Bistro for creating a spectacular World Cuisine Wine Dinner to benefit the orchestra. Our guests enjoyed a trip around the world pairing fabulous dishes with Pinot Noirs from New Zealand, California, France and Argentina. They made it so easy for us to raise money to help support our Summer Festival and Education & Community Engagement Programs. The food, service, ambiance and wines were spectacular. Everyone had a wonderful time while raising money for NRO! On behalf of the musicians we serve, our staff, Board, and Volunteers, I want to thank Blue River Bistro for their very generous contribution to the "Cultural Gem" of Summit County. For more info on the National Repertory Orchestra, call (970) 453-5825 or go to www.nromusic.com.
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Judge sets Breckenridge hit-and-run trial for March