The National Repertory Orchestra would like to thank owner Jay Beckerman and Chef Brandon Farr from the Blue River Bistro for creating a spectacular World Cuisine Wine Dinner to benefit the orchestra. Our guests enjoyed a trip around the world pairing fabulous dishes with Pinot Noirs from New Zealand, California, France and Argentina. They made it so easy for us to raise money to help support our Summer Festival and Education & Community Engagement Programs. The food, service, ambiance and wines were spectacular. Everyone had a wonderful time while raising money for NRO! On behalf of the musicians we serve, our staff, Board, and Volunteers, I want to thank Blue River Bistro for their very generous contribution to the "Cultural Gem" of Summit County. For more info on the National Repertory Orchestra, call (970) 453-5825 or go to www.nromusic.com.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing