The National Repertory Orchestra would like to thank owner Jay Beckerman and Chef Brandon Farr from the Blue River Bistro for creating a spectacular World Cuisine Wine Dinner to benefit the orchestra. Our guests enjoyed a trip around the world pairing fabulous dishes with Pinot Noirs from New Zealand, California, France and Argentina. They made it so easy for us to raise money to help support our Summer Festival and Education & Community Engagement Programs. The food, service, ambiance and wines were spectacular. Everyone had a wonderful time while raising money for NRO! On behalf of the musicians we serve, our staff, Board, and Volunteers, I want to thank Blue River Bistro for their very generous contribution to the "Cultural Gem" of Summit County. For more info on the National Repertory Orchestra, call (970) 453-5825 or go to www.nromusic.com.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco