The High Country Conservation Center would like to extend a very special thanks to the volunteers and guests at this year's Friends of the CAIC Benefit Bash. The zero-waste efforts were very successful. Keeping waste out of the landfill helps keep our beautiful mountain environment snowy. Thank you for everyone's effort to make a difference. For future volunteer opportunities and additional information, feel free to check out our website at www.highcountryconservation.org.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya