The High Country Conservation Center would like to extend a very special thanks to the volunteers and guests at this year's Friends of the CAIC Benefit Bash. The zero-waste efforts were very successful. Keeping waste out of the landfill helps keep our beautiful mountain environment snowy. Thank you for everyone's effort to make a difference. For future volunteer opportunities and additional information, feel free to check out our website at www.highcountryconservation.org.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception