The High Country Conservation Center would like to extend a very special thanks to the volunteers and guests at this year's Friends of the CAIC Benefit Bash. The zero-waste efforts were very successful. Keeping waste out of the landfill helps keep our beautiful mountain environment snowy. Thank you for everyone's effort to make a difference. For future volunteer opportunities and additional information, feel free to check out our website at www.highcountryconservation.org.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages