The High Country Conservation Center would like to extend a very special thanks to the volunteers and guests at this year's Friends of the CAIC Benefit Bash. The zero-waste efforts were very successful. Keeping waste out of the landfill helps keep our beautiful mountain environment snowy. Thank you for everyone's effort to make a difference. For future volunteer opportunities and additional information, feel free to check out our website at www.highcountryconservation.org.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group