The High Country Conservation Center would like to extend a very special thanks to the volunteers and guests at this year's Friends of the CAIC Benefit Bash. The zero-waste efforts were very successful. Keeping waste out of the landfill helps keep our beautiful mountain environment snowy. Thank you for everyone's effort to make a difference. For future volunteer opportunities and additional information, feel free to check out our website at www.highcountryconservation.org.
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Breckenridge town council considers extending marijuana moratorium
- Whitewater season arrives in Colorado with rafting in Browns Canyon, Upper Colorado River
- Despite sparse snow, February revenues jump in Summit County
- Take 5: Interview with U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame rower Peggy Bailey