Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's revealing a top secret about one of the editors over here at The Summit Up World Headquarters. Ready? Okay.This is coming from a long list of embarrassing moments from one of our finest that works day-in and day-out to bring you only the best content and information of the High Country. There were SO many gems of gut-busting, hilarious stories that a normal person should -and probably would - never really admit to, that this dude seems to be proud of. It took us awhile to narrow down the list to decide which one to share.Nonetheless, here we go: Gus Gavin (a pseudonym of course) was a champion of the skivie beer slide during his Frat days. For those who need the clarification that's something you do when you've had one too many and should keep more than one thing on.More came off than expected and of course it was all caught on camera. Fast forward to Gus Gavin's graduation party a few years later and his whole family was in on the joke too.I guess it's seeing yourself four year later when you're really not expecting it that makes it really embarrassing.Don't worry though, he made it clear that it was just really cold out when the video was captured.True story. We out.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate