The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
Kremmling PD seeking witnesses to Hwy. 9 accident
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2