The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages