The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate