The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
Kremmling PD seeking witnesses to Hwy. 9 accident
Trending in: News
- Snowboarder dies after hitting tree at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hatchet trial comes to emotional conclusion, 10-year sentence
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Lucha Cantina in Breckenridge to close April 21
- Rock Mountain Marijuana Part 2: Police at front lines of evolving industry