The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
Kremmling PD seeking witnesses to Hwy. 9 accident
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- The US Forest Service’s mission goes up in flames
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building