The Kremmling Police Department is seeking any witnesses to a motor vehicle accident that occurred on Nov. 21 at approximately 6:10 p.m. on Highway 9 just south of Kremmling. This accident involved a white sedan and a Ford pickup truck at the corner just north of the railroad bridge. Contact chief Scott Spade or sgt. Todd Willson at (970) 724-3318. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and we will return the call. Even if you did not see the accident but drove through the scene prior to the highway being closed we would like to speak to you.
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Tubbs Romp to Stomp snowshoeing event storms into Summit County
- Summit Stage bus system receives $1.6 million in CDOT grants
- The rise and fall of the A-frame in Summit County
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally