On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Volvo's international model line expands
- A mid-summer powder day at the Frisco Rowing Center
- EPA prevented toxic brew from moly mine
- An end-of-summer gear guide to sleeping bags, solar lanterns, packrafts and base layers