On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
Longtime Summit County resident David Shell found dead in Summit Cove
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Breckenridge Film Festival: Snowboarder Jeremy Jones chats about new backcountry flick “Higher”
- Inspirational flights over Summit County lead to fall foliage photo book
- Q and A with GoBreck’s Lucy Kay