On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30
- Copper Mountain Resort's Cider Circus offers tastings, entertainment