On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- Summit housing partnership targets long-term family rentals
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings