On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup