On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Warren Haynes releases third solo album 'Ashes & Dust'
- Domus Pacis Family Concert Series presents Under a Blood Red Sky in Breckenridge