On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Skull found on Frisco mountain identified as missing Breckenridge man
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Interstate-70 delays expected this week
- Summit County pursues broadband ballot measure after AT&T pulls cell tower plans
- Second missing cat found in Georgetown after fatal I-70 crash