On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake