On Monday morning at 8:15, the Summit County Coroner's Office was paged to respond to the death of 54-year-old David Shell in Summit Cove. Shell was a longtime resident of Summit County and appears to have died from natural causes.
- Breckenridge investigator looking for new clues in unsolved 1982 double homicide
- Former CEO of Summit Association of Realtors sent back to county jail
- Winter storm triggers highway backups, avalanche warnings, ski resort rejoicing
- Foot traffic trumps online sales for Summit County businesses
- Summit County guide to holiday volunteer and donation opportunities