What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC