What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
Johnson: How about banning plastic water bottles?
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Native American tourism quietly thrives