What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
Johnson: How about banning plastic water bottles?
Trending in: News
- Summit County workforce housing bill signed by President Obama
- La Maratona Verticale challenges runners at Copper Mountain
- Summit County Rescue Group cautions summer hikers: Be prepared
- Jackie Moberly, longtime face of the Summit Daily News, retires after 20 years
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children