What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
Johnson: How about banning plastic water bottles?
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins World Cup slalom title