What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
Johnson: How about banning plastic water bottles?
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Writers on the Range: Note to concessionaires — You don’t own the land