What is it about grocery bags that makes them soooo irresistible to lawmakers? Southern California politicians are slobbering over themselves to ban them here too. If Breck wants to really help the environment, how about doing something bold, like banning little plastic water bottles? Or better yet, make all the tourists... stay home!
Johnson: How about banning plastic water bottles?
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Breckenridge woman finds fulfillment in foraging