Really Susan! This UN gun control conspiracy (aka Arms Trade Treaty) has been floating through the Internet ether for at least three years. Surely you could come up with something newer and more creative. It's interesting that in your commentary as well as similar ones it ignores the constitutional requirement that all treaties the USA enters into requires a 2/3 majority vote of the Senate. I would be interested in Susan's explanation how the president's signature alone suddenly obligates the USA to a treaty without Senate approval. Susan should have taken advantage of the passage of Amendment 64 before she wrote this article. It might have been more entertaining and maybe even informative.Ric Pocius, Breckenridge
Pocius: Come up with something newer, more creative
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?