Really Susan! This UN gun control conspiracy (aka Arms Trade Treaty) has been floating through the Internet ether for at least three years. Surely you could come up with something newer and more creative. It's interesting that in your commentary as well as similar ones it ignores the constitutional requirement that all treaties the USA enters into requires a 2/3 majority vote of the Senate. I would be interested in Susan's explanation how the president's signature alone suddenly obligates the USA to a treaty without Senate approval. Susan should have taken advantage of the passage of Amendment 64 before she wrote this article. It might have been more entertaining and maybe even informative.Ric Pocius, Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Mountain Lodge demolished in prep for Marriott Residence Inn
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Homes evacuated after car crash creates gas leak in Silverthorne neighborhood
- Summit County murder-suicide autopsy report released in July
- Colorado's water plan: an end to mega projects?