Really Susan! This UN gun control conspiracy (aka Arms Trade Treaty) has been floating through the Internet ether for at least three years. Surely you could come up with something newer and more creative. It's interesting that in your commentary as well as similar ones it ignores the constitutional requirement that all treaties the USA enters into requires a 2/3 majority vote of the Senate. I would be interested in Susan's explanation how the president's signature alone suddenly obligates the USA to a treaty without Senate approval. Susan should have taken advantage of the passage of Amendment 64 before she wrote this article. It might have been more entertaining and maybe even informative.Ric Pocius, Breckenridge
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary