Really Susan! This UN gun control conspiracy (aka Arms Trade Treaty) has been floating through the Internet ether for at least three years. Surely you could come up with something newer and more creative. It's interesting that in your commentary as well as similar ones it ignores the constitutional requirement that all treaties the USA enters into requires a 2/3 majority vote of the Senate. I would be interested in Susan's explanation how the president's signature alone suddenly obligates the USA to a treaty without Senate approval. Susan should have taken advantage of the passage of Amendment 64 before she wrote this article. It might have been more entertaining and maybe even informative.Ric Pocius, Breckenridge
Pocius: Come up with something newer, more creative
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle